Snowkiting in Davos
Davos is perfect for snowkiting. Especially north/Bise or Foehn winds brings us good kite conditions.
Snowkite taster course
Costs: CHF 290
Learn the basic technique of snowkiting during a taster course in Davos.
Also ideal for those switching from or preparing for kitesurfing on the water.
- Snowkite locations in Davos and surroundings
- Snowkiting equipment during the course included
- Small group size
We meet in Davos and head to the most suitable snowkite spot depending on the wind direction.
After an introduction to the basics and the safety system you will learn how to set up and secure the kite correctly.
After launching the kite you will learn how to fly the kite with first flight maneuvers and control techniques. As a conclusion of the taster day, you will turn the first laps on your skis or snowboard with the power of the wind.
- Complete ski or snowboard equipment
- Clothing adapted to the temperature
- Food and drink (water, snack, etc.)
- Ski ticket, Topcard (if available, normally not needed)
Good ski or snowboarding skills